Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nails: Lily Nail Polish by Revlon

Hello!!! 

I have been getting a lot of compliments over this nail polish... so I I just wanted to share this color with you really quick.  The color is Lily (#610) by Revlon.  It's the Top Speed formula which I like because It dries out really fast I don't have to sit around and wait forever!!   I'm planning on getting some nail polish with glitter... at first I didn't think I would like that but I changed my mind and now I want to give it a try.  I'll show it to you when I get it.  :)   

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!


Hola!!!

A mucha gente le ha gustado este color de esmalte que he estado utilizando ultimamente.  Es el color Lily (#610) de Revlon.  Es la formula Top Speed, lo que significa que tiene un secado rapido.  Y la verdad que si funciona porque no tengo que estar esperando por horas para que el esmalte seque.  Quiero comprarme esos esmaltes con escarcha .... y aunque antes no creia que me gustaria, ahora cambie de opinion y quiero probar... ya les mostrare :)

Sigan disfrutando de su fin de semana!!!





 Lily #610 by Revlon Top Speed

Yes, I'm very aware that I don't have the prettiest feed =)
oh well....


XOXO
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment